- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Our sale on Prey was so popular we ran out of keys!! If we can get more, we’ll put it back up for sale.
Prey tells the story of Tommy, a Cherokee garage mechanic stuck on a reservation going nowhere. His life changes when an otherworldly crisis forces him to awaken spiritual powers from his long-forgotten birthright. Abducted along with his people to a menacing alien mothership orbiting Earth, he sets out to save himself, his girlfriend and eventually his planet. In Prey, gamers enter an unpredictable world where nothing can be taken for granted.
- Built on an enhanced Doom 3 engine, the most impressive 3D engine used in a released game.
- Portal technology adds a new dimension to gameplay, allowing enemies to appear out of thin air and create new and completely original puzzles and gameplay styles.
- Several never-before-seen gameplay elements such as Spirit Walking, Wall Walking, and Deathwalk.
- Highly organic, living environment that itself can attack Tommy.
- A deep, emotional story of love and sacrifice.
- Tommy has a sidekick, a spiritual hawk that can help him fight enemies and decipher the alien language of the living ship.
- Multiplayer game support that takes advantage of the unique gameplay styles in Prey.
|Releases||Portuguese - released - 30 Nov, 2006, Japanese - released - 2006年11月30日, Thai - released - 30 พ.ย. 2006, Italian - released - 30 nov 2006, Dutch - released - 30 nov 2006, Finnish - released - 30.11.2006, Spanish - released - 30 NOV 2006, Swedish - released - 30 nov, 2006, Korean - released - 2006년 11월 30일, Polish - released - 30 listopada 2006, Norwegian - released - 30. nov., 2006, Russian - released - 30 ноя. 2006, Traditional Chinese - released - 2006 年 11 月 30 日, Danish - released - 30. nov 2006, Simplified Chinese - released - 2006年11月30日, German - released - 30. Nov. 2006, Brazilian Portuguese - released - 30/nov/2006, French - released - 30 nov. 2006, English - released - 30 Nov, 2006|