- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
In a city filled with superheroes, getting to crimes becomes a competition on its own. Fortunately there are enough rockets, bombs, grappling hooks, spikes, and other goodies lying around — to make the competition fun and fast. Welcome to SpeedRunners.
SpeedRunners is a 4 player competitive platformer with grappling hooks, power-ups, and interactive environments. Run, jump, swing around, fire rockets, grapple onto people to knock them off screen.
- 4 Player Competitive Platforming!
- Keep up with the fastest player in-game, or fall offscreen and get eliminated!
- Use weapons like missiles, mines and grappling hooks to screw over your friends, and make new enemies!
- Local and online multiplayer! Can you have 2 players on a couch against 2 other players on the internet? Yes of course!
- Bots enabled – play on your own with several AI opponents. Or put them into matches with other people!
- A tutorial teaches you how to play
- Controller compatible (and recommended!)
- A dozen expertly designed maps
- Unique game modifiers
- A character named Unic!
- Full blown level editor with over 10k user created levels
- An exciting single player campaign
- Create your own custom in-game trails (visible when you hit super-speed)
What to expect in the final game
Head onto the forum and help us decide what will be the final game! Expect more maps, characters, items and game modes.
Follow the development on twitter!
Russian – released – 19 апр. 2016, Korean – released – 2016년 4월 19일, Danish – released – 19. apr 2016, English – released – 19 Apr, 2016, Portuguese – released – 19 Abr, 2016, Hungarian – released – 2016. ápr. 19., German – released – 19. Apr. 2016, Simplified Chinese – released – 2016年4月19日, French – released – 19 avr. 2016, Spanish – released – 19 ABR 2016, Italian – released – 19 apr 2016, Japanese – released – 2016年4月19日, Polish – released – 19 kwietnia 2016, Brazilian Portuguese – released – 19/abr/2016, Dutch – released – 19 apr 2016